– Welded assembly register specially designed for air and warm gases transport.
– Mounting flange, according to ISO 5211 standard: makes easy the mechanichal (gear box), pneumatic, and electric actuator adapting.
– Epoxy coating or special hight temperature coating on request.
– Gland bearing and packing made of ductile iron and graphite.
– Other materials on request.
– DN 300 to 1200.
– Working pressure: 0.5 bar.
– Maxi pressure:
. DN 300 to DN 600: 3 bar (20°C) – 1,5 bar (400°C);
. DN 700 to DN 1200: 2 bar (20°C) – 1 bar (400°C).
– Maxi temperature (body and disc):
. steel S235JR up to 400°C;
. steel A 42 CP up to 550°C;
. stainless steel (AISI 310) up to 850°C
– Design according to: ANSI / FCI 70-2-1991.
– Leak rate, class II and III on standard, other class on request :
. register Class II : 0.5%;
. register Class III : 0.1%.
– Flanged connection according to standard TECOFI. Other types of connection on request.
Possible assembling with pneumatic and electric actuators and gear box with an ISO 5211 mounting flange.
Squared or rectangular.