Tips for using a knife gate valve TECOFI
– The valves are always delivered with the gland packing loose. Before use, gradually tighten the gland packing.
– After pressurizing the circuit, check for leaks at the stuffing box and tighten if necessary.
– Ensure the visibility of the indexer.
– Specific end-line editing.*.
– Observe mounting positions*.
– Observe the mounting direction*.
– For prolonged storage or low operating frequency, lubricate the adjusting screw regularly.
– Be sure to mount the protective tube of the adjusting screw at the first installation. The fat reserves of the drive screw is provided in the protection tube, offering a regular greasing.
– When a motor is mounted on valve, make sure to grease the motor nuts and valve stem.
* see the recommendations in our catalog