General use: water, sea water, sludge, hydrocarbons, etc.
– Design in accordance with NF EN 593.
– Tightness in both ways. NFEN 12266-1, NFEN 12266-2 – ISO 5208 – DIN 3230.
– Face to face in accordance with: ISO 5752 series 20, NF EN 558-1 serie 20.
– Two kinds of sleeve:
• DN 350 and 400: body in dovetail shape ensures a perfect assembling (for high vacuum we can stick it) ;
• DN 450 to 1200: sleeve internally reinforced in aluminium giving a low torque.
– Stem: half stem high and low or crossing stem depending on the diameter.
– Coupling stem on disc assembled by conical pin.
– Self lubricant bearing in copper alloy.
– Supplementary tightness on stem by o’rings.
– Body: cast iron or ductile iron.
– Disc: ductile iron.
– Sleeve: heat EPDM.
Other possibilities on request.
– Body: liquid or food epoxy powder painting depending on diameter, RAL 5019.
– Maximum working pressure: 10 bar ( 16 bar on request).
– Maximum working temperature: 130°C (sleeve: heat EPDM).
AGREEMENT AND TESTING
– Manufacture according to the requirements of the European directive 97/23/CE «Equipments under pressure» : category III modulate H.
– Test procedures are established according to NFEN 12266-1, NF EN 12266-2 – DIN 3230 ISO 5208.
– TECLARGE: between flanges ISO PN 10 according to EN 1092-2 (PN 16 and ASA 150 on request). 2 lugs up & down with smooth holes or threaded depending on diameter.
– TECLARGE FL: double flange ISO PN 10 according to EN 1092-2 (PN 16 et ASA 150 on request). Assembling by string or screw.
Mounting plate in accordance with ISO 5211 for easy assembling of following operating systems:
– manual gear box with position indicator,
– single or double acting pneumatic actuator,
– electric actuator 48, 230/400 V, single or three phases, 50 or 60 Hz.